Games > Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money Put the Beast Down After gaining your consciousness, you will have to restore power to the rest of the Sierra Madre. Mr.Broom30 Posts: 3433 Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:05 pm » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:29 am . When you are ready, pick up the sheet music in front of the stage; this will initiate a 'race' of sorts from security. As you make your way to the Residential District you will come across some more Ghost People. I kept playing because I wanted to help Christine get her revenge on Father Elijah. If you want to leave Vali a tip for writing this Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money guide you can do so here. Now talk to DEAN. BUT they did NOT give a good answer. I kept playing because Dean Domino may have been duplicitous but he was so damn entertaining. I'll explain how you can get the Dean Domino recording, turn on the projector and finally save or kill Dean Domino. 2 years ago. Turn DOG into GOD, dismiss him and he will head to the fountain. When ready head up the stairs at the end of the courtyard. I have tried many of … Ford Festiva 1998, Swiftblade Vindicator Art, Export Svg From Illustrator For Web, Evh Striped Vs 5150, Group Dog Training, Craterellus Cornucopioides Pronunciation, "/>
 In Uncategorized

Note: Before you go after this quest you will need to have these two things before you can complete the quest.The first one, is a Lockpicking skill of at least 75. I asume they do not know what there talking about. Some said YES. This Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money walkthrough will cover Dean Domino's mission, The Curtain Call at the Tampico. To get Dean Domino to stay in his location once you arrive there, just follow the rude/threatening path in the conversation until you get the option to threaten to break his legs. The second, is enough health to be able to run through the toxic clouds. Some said NO. WTF? A small dual level building is on the east (left) side, not much loot in it. Find Collar 14: Dean Domino. Loot the 2 floors, and on the second floor you will find your second companion, DEAN DOMINO. If you need some help with the security and speakers in the theater and in the dressing rooms, then look here. I really liked the characters and the story. I have read other users questions about this. 1 Background 2 Interactions with the player 2.1 Interactions overview 2.2 Quests 2.3 Other interactions 2.4 Non-player character comments 2.5 Endings 3 Inventory 4 Notes 5 Appearances 6 … The fallout wiki usually has the answer to questions like this. If you want Dean Domino to survive you have to tell him in the beginning dialogue that you will cooperate with him otherwise he will always consider you either a competitor or an enemy. Dean Domino is next on your list, and he's trapped in the Theater. Now follow the courtyard south. PLEASE only post IF you KNOW for sure, you CAN or NOT save him. How do you save Dean Domino? Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money Walkthrough Put the Beast Down. I kept playing because I wanted to see just what was in that vault and worth all that … Totally worth the $10. Find Collar 14: Dean Domino After helping Christine get out of the Auto-Doc and convincing her to join your team, it is now the time to make your way to the Sierra Madre's Residential District. Eyebot Duraframe Subject E, more commonly known as ED-E (pronounced "Eddie" by some and "Edee" by others) is a Duraframe combat model eyebot and possible companion in Fallout: New Vegas. Home > Games > Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money Put the Beast Down After gaining your consciousness, you will have to restore power to the rest of the Sierra Madre. Mr.Broom30 Posts: 3433 Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:05 pm » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:29 am . When you are ready, pick up the sheet music in front of the stage; this will initiate a 'race' of sorts from security. As you make your way to the Residential District you will come across some more Ghost People. I kept playing because I wanted to help Christine get her revenge on Father Elijah. If you want to leave Vali a tip for writing this Fallout: New Vegas Dead Money guide you can do so here. Now talk to DEAN. BUT they did NOT give a good answer. I kept playing because Dean Domino may have been duplicitous but he was so damn entertaining. I'll explain how you can get the Dean Domino recording, turn on the projector and finally save or kill Dean Domino. 2 years ago. Turn DOG into GOD, dismiss him and he will head to the fountain. When ready head up the stairs at the end of the courtyard. I have tried many of …

Ford Festiva 1998, Swiftblade Vindicator Art, Export Svg From Illustrator For Web, Evh Striped Vs 5150, Group Dog Training, Craterellus Cornucopioides Pronunciation,

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment