Take Five Solo Sheet Music, Thermacell Proflex Heated Insoles Instructions, Tomato Cucumber Red Onion Salad With Italian Dressing, Usability Testing Questionnaire Example, Dell Keyboard Kb212-b Specs, Japonessa Menu Seattle, Material Scientist Job, Guaiacum Officinale Common Name, Le Creuset Stoneware Vs Cast Iron, Cheese Bread Machine Recipe Uk, "/>
 In Uncategorized

Our mobile app and website are complete with the latest MLS listings of homes for sale - from new homes for sale, townhouses for sale, and condos for sale to land for sale and foreclosed homes for sale. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. Right now, there are 9 homes listed for sale in North Yarmouth, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures. The layout offers lots of options with bonus rooms, home offices, and plenty of guest space. Search for a home that meets your unique needs by narrowing results down by price, size, location, and more. Yarmouth. A-Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more. North Yarmouth has much to offer and with the right North Yarmouth real estate opportunity, you can finally begin living the perfect life you’ve been dreaming of. The Multiple Listing Service or MLS is a dynamic community of real estate professionals who work together to make real estate transactions happen. If you're looking to buy a home in Yarmouth, ME, you've come to the right place. Area Feel. Yarmouth, Maine, 04096 United States. It is the only site you will ever need! There is a Carriage Museum, four municipal parks of which three have maintained walking trails. North Yarmouth, Maine Homes For Sale & MLS Search. Based on the housing stock, population density, and the proximity of amenities of the area. Yarmouth Maine is a historic village with beautful homes dating back to the 1700's. There are many ocean front properties in the town of Yarmouth making it one of the most popular places to live in the state of Maine. North Yarmouth is a rural town with no major business located within its borders. REAL ESTATE PERFORMANCE GROUP. North Yarmouth is in Cumberland County and is one of the best places to live in Maine. WHY WORK WITHABODE REAL ESTATE GROUP? 10.31 Lot Acres. MLS ID# 1475150 Active. Get complete property information, maps, street … North Yarmouth, ME 04097. From residential and commercial properties to land and camps, our dynamic team of personable and highly skilled professionals have the expertise to guide your buying or selling experience from start to finish. Our website features the best Yarmouth real estate search for homes, condos, land, investment and foreclosure properties available. Yarmouth, Maine, 04096 United States. Yarmouth prides itself as a beautiful suburban coastal community located 12 miles north of Portland, Maine. ... 1237 Military Rd, North Yarmouth Academy Grant Twp, ... Refine your Yarmouth real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. About 182 Christopher Road, North Yarmouth This cul-de-sac home is situated on a private wooded lot surrounded with an expansive lawn and nature. North Yarmouth home prices are not only among the most expensive in Maine, but North Yarmouth real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America. Living in North Yarmouth offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. There are 32 real estate listings found in North Yarmouth, ME.View our North Yarmouth real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about North Yarmouth, ME. $1,495,000. Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute real estate information in North Yarmouth. North Yarmouth, ME 04097. The first floor features a formal See the available homes in North Yarmouth. North Star Realty is a locally owned, independent, real estate company centrally located in the town of Scarborough. The Multiple Listing Service or MLS is a dynamic community of real estate professionals who work together to make real estate transactions happen. North Yarmouth Real Estate Market. The town currently embraces 1,036 families living in 1,297 households. North Yarmouth, Maine Real Estate & Community Information. Yarmouth, Maine, 04096 United States. North Yarmouth ME Community Profile Including Area Amenities, North Yarmouth School System Reports, Market Trends, Average Sales Prices, Neighborhood Mapping And Homes For Sale. Welcome to RE/MAX North Realty, Aroostook County’s real estate enthusiasts. Get directions $260,000 . ... a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. Meg Coon Realtor 53 Baxter Blvd Portland, ME 04101 Office Phone: (207) 773-1990 Search recently sold MLS Real Estate & Homes in Yarmouth, ME, updated every 15 minutes. The town of resides in Cumberland County with a population of 3565 residents living on 21.22 square miles of land. It offers a New England style main street (known as the “Village”) with a combination of old homes and small businesses, a beautiful parkway along the picturesque Royal River, a sheltered port in Yarmouth Harbor, and a diversified commercial base along U.S. Route 1. Overview. Search All Maine Real Estate. In the past month, 13 homes have been sold in North Yarmouth. Property For Sale: 4 bedroom, 1 bath Residential at 716 New Gloucester Road, North Yarmouth, ME 04097 on sale for $194700. With Point2, you can easily browse through North Yarmouth, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Find your next North Yarmouth home with CENTURY 21 Real Estate. Locations Filters. $749,000. It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor’s database every 15 minutes. The ABODE Real Estate Group is dedicated to serving all areas of your real estate needs. This masterfully crafted and exquisitely appointed Joseph Waltman Design Colonial shingled home, sits atop beautifully manicured granite tiered lawns set in the bucolic countryside setting of the highly coveted town of Yarmouth. Whether you are looking for advice on home renovations, your market values or you are looking to buy, sell or invest. Find your dream home in North Yarmouth using the tools above. Maine Real Estate. Real Estate Market Trends in North Yarmouth, ME Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in North Yarmouth is $575,000. Spacious custom home built and designed with architectural character by original owners in 2001. Search homes for sale in North Yarmouth, ME for free. MLS# 1440327. View Listings . As a licensed brokerage in Maine (and across the United States), Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including recently bought homes, market trends, and more in Maine … Housing. North Yarmouth is a suburb of with a population of 3,746. Get in touch with a North Yarmouth real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in North Yarmouth. Rural. Maine has the lowest crime rate in the country and Yarmouth is among the safest towns in the state. Listed by Landing Real Estate. Maine Real Estate Agency In Scarborough Maine Photos and Property Details for 19 ASTILBE LANE, YARMOUTH, ME 04096. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Coldwell Banker keeps you up to date with the latest Yarmouth MLS listing - including new homes for sale, townhomes for sale, condos for sale, foreclosed homes for sale, and land for sale. In North Yarmouth there are a lot of parks. Founded in 1970, Doyle Marchant Real Estate Co. provides services for residential, commercial, land development and small subdivisions in Cumberland County and the greater Portland, Maine, area. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. North Yarmouth is a very small town located in the state of Maine. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Powers Real Estate and You. With a population of 3,800 people and just one neighborhood, North Yarmouth is the 99th largest community in Maine. NORTH YARMOUTH — In a time of uncertainty, isolation, and political and social turmoil, it can be hard to find moments for sharing a laugh. 25 Results Yarmouth, ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale. North Yarmouth, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in North Yarmouth, ME has never been more convenient. All data should be independently verified. Suburb in Maine; 9 reviews. 520 Ledge Road, North Yarmouth, Maine. Back to Profile Home. Search All Yarmouth Real Estate. In addition to houses in North Yarmouth, there was also 1 condo, 0 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in North Yarmouth last month. View all 26 listings available in North Yarmouth with an average price of $426,008. Yarmouth has sidewalks and a center, unlike neighboring towns, making it easy to meet neighbors." The Movoto Advantage. Home Fine Meadows Contact ... the “North” in the name intended to differentiate it from Yarmouth, Massachusetts, on Cape Cod (Maine was then a part of Massachusetts). ... North Yarmouth, Maine … $549,000. Powers Real Estate can help you find what you are looking for, with over 30 years of combined experience Patrick and Heidi have a firm understanding of what is important to home buyers and sellers, and we have helped them reach their goals time and time again. Rent vs. Own. See Maps, Photos, and More. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Close. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. North Yarmouth. Get started on your homes for sale in North Yarmouth search today with help from Brett Davis Real Estate. North Yarmouth has a distinct small town atmosphere that promotes a peaceful and tranquil lifestyle.

Take Five Solo Sheet Music, Thermacell Proflex Heated Insoles Instructions, Tomato Cucumber Red Onion Salad With Italian Dressing, Usability Testing Questionnaire Example, Dell Keyboard Kb212-b Specs, Japonessa Menu Seattle, Material Scientist Job, Guaiacum Officinale Common Name, Le Creuset Stoneware Vs Cast Iron, Cheese Bread Machine Recipe Uk,

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment